Thursday, June 6, 2013

Children I met while traveling

I have many interests while travelling. One of those are watching children. I found out, that no matter where they are children are just the same, by being children. Somehow, seeing them would make you forget how far you have travel and how tired your feet are. Just by smiling back, you will definitely feel energize and young again.

"The soul is healed by being with children." -English proverb

Below are the compilation of children that I have met during my travel so far.


Children enjoying their evening walk at Parangtritis Beach, Yogyakarta Indonesia




Chasing pigeons at the Masjidil Haram courtyard, Mekah Saudi Arabia




I spotted her standing beside her relatives who were offering their gifts to the monk at Pura Tirta Empul, Bali Indonesia




I managed to stole a charming scene between a son and his young mother, watched closely by the father at one of the square in Ljubljana, Slovenia




A child was happily swayed by his two sisters on their way back from weekend prayer at Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, Bali Indonesia




She was too enggrossed in feeding the birds when I snapped her. - Old Hippodrome of Constantinople, Istanbul Turkey




The boys were too oblivious to their fun splashing water at each other despite of people around them at Tanah Lot, Bali Indonesia




A couple with their twin in matching blue wintercoats going down from Petrin Hill in Prague, Czech Republic




I stumbled upon him on my way down to breakfast from my room, somewhere in Sultanahmet area, Istanbul Turkey




I am not suppose to have favorite, but this one really makes me smile. These boys and girls are Albanian students with their 2 cute teachers. I met them while scaling the Walls of Dubrovnik and they were so happy to pose for my camera. - Dubrovnik, Croatia


Children are a comfort to men because the youngsters cannot contradict them.
- Abraham Miller



No comments:

Post a Comment